I moved to Jacksonville to attend college at University of North Florida from Lake City, Florida. After graduating with my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design, I quickly broadened my skills into the marketing and public relations field. In my final year of college, I cheered in the NFL for the Jacksonville Jaguars, where I enjoyed the charitable work the most. Shortly after, my alumni sisters and I formed a 501(c)3 non-profit and served on the Board, managing the finance, marketing, and operations for nearly 10 years. My favorite part was mentoring young girls through cheer & dance clinics around the Jacksonville community. I still get to do this now as the Middle School Cheerleader Coach at Valley Ridge Academy in Nocatee where I volunteer.
In my career I’ve had several unique jobs from Assistant to the Operations Manger at a JEA power plant, public relations and community education for new power plant technology, to starting my own marketing company and becoming the Marketing Director at a Commercial Real Estate firm. I’ve met so many people and had such unique experiences. I feel like every job I’ve ever had and every person I’ve met has prepared me to work as a Realtor with buyers and sellers, understand their needs, build relationships, and become an important part of each customer’s transaction. I truly love what I do (cheesy as that sounds).
My husband, Quinton, a retired Navy Chief, and I have been married for over 15 years and have two daughters. After 20 years in the Navy, he joined me in real estate. We moved to St. Johns County because of the excellent school system and proximity to the beach, and have not been disappointed. Our oldest daughter graduated from Ponte Vedra High School and our youngest daughter will attend Nease High School next year.
We work with many buyers and sellers in real estate. My marketing background sets me apart from other agents and creating strategic marketing plans specific to properties has proven to be very successful to getting homes sold. Quinton’s ability to relate to anyone and process numbers quickly from his military experience has made him an excellent buyers agent. Together, we’ve become a successful real estate team accomplishing top sales awards with Watson every year.
- 2018 Presidents Award Winner
- 2017 Silver Pinnacle Awards Winner
- 2016 Presidents Award Winner
- Florida Broker Associate #BK3284400
- Florida REALTOR®
- Leading RE Marketing Specialist
- Leading RE Service Expert
- Leading RE Sales Specialist
- Leading RE Relocation Specialist
- Nocatee Certified Agent
- Shearwater Certified Agent
- Commercial Tenant Placement Specialist
- Committee Chairperson for Austin Park Architectural Review Committee: 2017, 2018
- Member of the Watson Ponte Vedra Beach office Advisory Board: 2016, 2017, 2018
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Florida Regional Association of Realtors® (NEFAR)
- Northeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM)
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR)