After 20 years as a US Navy Chief Petty Officer, Instructor, and former Military Career Counselor, I worked a three-year tenure as a Student Success Advisor for the Military branch of Florida State College at Jacksonville before joining my wife as a Realtor. The career change was driven by my desire to create lasting relationships and helping people through such a transitional time in their lives, like I had done with my own family many times. As a US Navy veteran, I am attuned to the challenges many veterans face in purchasing or selling a home, or transitioning into civilian life.
My family and I moved to the Ponte Vedra area after my career from the Navy, with my wife Kristin, and our two daughters, in the exciting and growing community of Nocatee. I’m an avid sports fan originally from Louisiana, and enjoy spending time with my family, fitness activities, and love to grill.
How can I help you?
Buying and selling real estate is a complex transaction, it’s important for consumers to have trusted advisors overseeing the moving parts during this pivotal and emotional time in their lives. I especially relate to veterans and service members and am familiar with the VA loan process. I enjoy what I do and I work very hard to accomplish my customer’s goals.
- 2018 Presidents Award Winner
- 2017 Silver Pinnacle Awards Winner
- Florida Broker Associate #BK3376036
- Florida REALTOR®
- Leading RE Marketing Specialist
- Leading RE Service Expert
- Leading RE Sales Specialist
- Leading RE Relocation Specialist
- Nocatee Certified Agent
- Shearwater Certified Agent
- U.S. Military on the Move (MOM) Certified
- Northeast Florida Regional Association of Realtors® (NEFAR)
- Northeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR)